February 26, 2010

On The Radio!


Y'all have heard me say this time and time again. I simply can't say it enough. One of the perks of being a blogger and The Broke Socialite is the opportunity to meet some of the most wonnnnnnderful people.  Last Friday afternoon did not disappoint!

I was invited by Jennifer Green, hostess of Atlanta's Newstalk 1160 AM's talk show, Women On The Move, to participate in her weekly radio show.  Using her show as a conduit, Jennifer highlights some of Atlanta's finest female businesswomen and personalities...present company included! As soon as we met, I instantly felt like girlfriends. We dished on all things from shopping to families.  A 30-minute show, it felt like the time absolutely flew by.  I guess that's what happens when you feel like you're amongst friends.

I have shared one of the pictures of Jennifer and me in the studio above.

If you're in Atlanta, the show will air on Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM each day. For everyone else, I should have a clip to post on the blog very soon.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I'm in the area. Will be looking for it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'll try to catch it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire me. You really do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great feeling to be in the groove with a galfriend! I'll look for the audio clip on TBS! congratulations :)

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I will be listening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh because you KNOW you don't have to look fly for the radio right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you on the point of glasses online . This is a nice article for sure.

    Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of glasses with us, they are helpful.

    Good job for writing this brilliant article of eyewear.

    I like your ideas about eyeglasses frams and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

    You have given us some interesting points on cheap eyeglasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

    This is the best prescription glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.

    I appreciate your bright ideas in this reading glasses article. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, I missed it! I'm sure it was a great show =)

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs