Another installation in a series of swanky soirees, The Broke Socialite Does….Social Media Escape, is a two-day experience-based retreat crafted especially for the lifestyle-centric* social media enthusiast.
Held in luxury chalets in Blue Ridge, Georgia, the retreat begins on Friday, March 12th with a meet-and-greet with an intimate group of lifestyle social networkers. A step beyond your average meet/tweet-up, we’ll sip bubbly, roast marshmallows and get to know each other without the pressure of pushing business cards.
Saturday morning kicks off with a couple of special keynotes from lifestyle social networking’s finest before transitioning into unconference discussions/sessions. Mums’ the word on our special guests for now…but rest assured that it’s worth the anticipation. Please. Try not to gasp, swoon and faint.
Not your average workshop, this intensive weekend is orchestrated to yield results and divided into a couple of target groups (as of January 26):
- Why a social media presence is important to market your idea, service, personality or product
- How to establish a comprehensive social media campaign
- How to prune and weed your way to the most effective network
- The importance of consistency and integrity in social media/networking
- The art of Twitter and Facebook
- Utilizing your voice to build your brand
- You’ve built your brand: Now what?
- Expanding your social network
- Beyond the virtual: Communications steps to seal the deals
- Developing a strategic plan for your brand
- Time Management and Prioritization: How to juggle it all
- What’s beyond Twitter, Facebook and Blogging?
- Group Case Study on Social Networking Monetization: The Broke Socialite Does… Sugar Coma!
We’ll wrap up our Sunday morning with a final inspirational charge! After surveys are completed and coffee is consumed, we’ll head back to the city so that you may begin to build your EMPIRES!
Bring your challenges, stories, frustrations and successes! The over-arching theme of Social Media Escape! is to help each other become more productive (and, hopefully, more lucrative!) in our areas of focus in a creative and casual yet solutions-based environment.
Your registration fee includes 2 nights’ accommodations, all meals and transportation. Please feel welcomed to bring your own spirits as those provided will be limited. We will leave Atlanta at 1 PM on Friday, March 12, 2010 and return by 1 PM on Sunday, March 14, 2010.
For maximum efficacy and the most intimate setting, there are only 16 tickets available. Early bird registration will open soon! Ticket prices are $149 (early bird) and $199 (regular). What a deal, right?!
*Lifestyle-centric categories include (but are not limited to): Food & Beverage, Entertaining, Event Planning (Corporate and Social), Fashion & Beauty, Interior Styles, Entertainment, How-To/Education, Personality/Media, Artisans
For sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail email@example.com.