September 4, 2009

Sweet Kudos From TBS's Mailbox...Thanks Diva527


Y'all,


I got the sweetest note from Diva527 yesterday! Please see below...


Diva527 has left a new comment on your post "Tailgate Chic: The Wardrobe Essentials":

**de-lurking for this** THANKS! For the overstock.com recommendation. I had been looking for Hunter wellies on zappos.com for almost double the price I paid on overstock.


Awwwww....I'm always glad to help and feel so good when my tips convert this well. Yayyyy!


Thanks for reading, Diva527. Many hugs to you and enjoy those Hunter boots.


Anyone else looking for anything special? TBS is happy to lend her help. If so, shoot me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I have a hard time finding CUTE rain boots in my size ... I'm off to check these out. Thanks!! : )

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs