February 19, 2009

Whose Southern Charm Makes Martha Stare?

Our own Kelly H spent her lunch with Martha Stewart at the Georgia Aquarium on Tuesday! From the looks of this picture, Kelly must've said something that was absolutely delightful (note: Kelly is very, very funny. Her dry wit is one of the reasons that she's one of my fave people).

You're not going to believe this: Kelly gave her autographed copy of Martha's new cookbook, Martha Stewart's Cooking School, to ME!!!!!! Can you believe how gracious she is? As Kelly can attest, I was literally in tears. I LOVE my friends.

This cookbook is awesome. It's the basics of navigating the kitchen and foundational elements of culinary aspirations. I can't wait to cuddle on the couch and dig further into it this weekend!

Isn't Kelly wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs