February 9, 2009

The Orange Chairs Have Found A Home!


I can now rest a bit easier.

I knew it would happen; I just couldn't pinpoint the exact time.

My orange slipper chairs have found a sufficient home.

The absolutely adorable Tawnya contacted me on Saturday after seeing my ad on Craigslist. Before we knew it, we were making plans for her to see the chairs. Tawnya, a Southern Belle from Nashville, is as cute as a button. As soon as I saw the inside of her home, I knew I liked her. We hauled the chairs in and they were right at home with her decor.
As you can imagine, my back feels a tad lighter because Mr TBS is now off of it. I promised him that I'd sell the chairs and now he can pipe down.

Check out Tawnya, Jason (her hubby) and Simon (their handsome pooch). Don't you love her rug? Hate her (only 'cause the rug is so remarkable and I now want one like it)! She's a girl after my own heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs