December 9, 2008

From Reader, sfknight: Are You In DC? Do You Consign?


I got a fab link today from a reader who happens to be the mother of one of my favorite people in the whole, wide world!


For those of you in our nation's capital, there is obviously a gem of a consignment store in your back yard called Second Time Around. Do any of you who live there know it? Check out this grand article which was run in the Washington Post on Sunday.


Phillip Lim 3.0? Marc Jacobs? Vintage stuff? Get there. Now. Let us know how it turns out!
Do you ever shop in consignment boutiques? Any good finds to share?
Photo courtesy: Second Time Around.com

2 comments:

  1. I love consignment shops! There are some really great ones here that I use to frequent all of the time. I would only shop the ones in our upscale areas because you could score brand new designer clothing with the tags still on them. I have a beautiful cashmere Calvin Klein coat that I bought from a shop here called Second Hand Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check this place out when I'm home for Christmas!! I'll let you know what I find...

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs