December 12, 2008

Calling All Shoe Sizes 10-11.5: Dolce & Gabbana Pumps at SAKS from Reader, Rhonda J


This lead is from reader, the ab fab Rhonda J...not from me. I just want to be clear that this lead is not. from. me.


It's hard for those of us who wear a size greater than 10 to find investment pumps on sale. All of those who understand, please wave your hands in the air with me.


This is a steal: Originally $525, they have been reduced to $157.45.


Again, this is from Rhonda J, not me.


See, Mr TBS. I do not have a "problem"; Rhonda J does.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rhonda J! I think I will have to ask for these as a "early christmas present!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they still have a 10 when I get there!!! Thanks, Rhonda J ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs