November 13, 2008

The TBS Mail Bag: Holiday Gift Idea



Hey TBS!


I hope you are doing well! I have a TBS-inspired idea! Since I recently got married and just made a move to LA, I am completely broke for Christmas; but wanted to do something for my family back east. I wanted to create a photo album for my parents, in-laws and grandparents. Have you heard of the website http://www.picaboo.com/? It's great. You can upload photos and create your very own photo albums. The prices start at $19.99 + shipping. The website also advertises special coupons for buy 1 get 1 free or 50% off your order.

This would be a great gift to show off your kids, a vacation you and some friends may have taken or any photographs in general! There are 2 sizes (medium & large) and multiple album colors to choose from.

The way the economy is right now, we need to save as much as we can!

Enjoy!

Britney G.

Thanks for sharing, Britney G! Congrats again on the recent nuptials and I'm glad you're getting settled in on the left coast!


Attention readers: Please feel free to share any holiday gift ideas! We're ALL looking to save $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs