November 14, 2008

I Was Mugged Tonight!



OK, maybe that isn’t the best way to start a post. My apologies to the faint of heart but that’s the best way to describe how I swooned when I saw this Anne Harwell mug on the blog of my new BFF (she doesn’t know it yet, though), Nina Knows Best.


I was plugging along with my work this afternoon when Katie T shared Nina’s blog. We both decided that if Nina lived in Atlanta, we’d surely have to loop her in our social circles somehow. Check her out! She offers great tips, wonderful pics and loves all things social, style, home decor, etc. etc. etc. Doesn’t she sound like someone we should know?


Speaking of Anne Harwell, I’ve been a fan since beginning to read the interior styling-centric blog, style court. Fellow ATL-ien, Courtney Barnes, writes style court and uses Anne’s artwork in her blog’s header.


At the very least, this mug is perfect for coffee, tea or that special toddy. It’ll be great when you’re unpeeling the blog rolls of all of this talent in the blogosphere!


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs