November 12, 2008

If You're Ever NOT Looking For Something, Call TBS!

I don't have to say much except this:

Ellen Tracy knee-length dress.

Originally $459.

Putty colored brocade with mauve berry detailing and a bit of subtle shimmer.

TBS paid $20 plus tax.

Brand new with tags.

The picture doesn't do it justice but if you're ever NOT looking for something; do let me know.

It did not fall from the back of a truck.




Meet Brigette's dinner party dress. She's invited all of us girls over for a grown-up, chef-prepared meal in a couple of weekends and I know that she'll look fab when she greets us in it. When I saw it, I knew it was sooooo "her" and she loved it.

What are YOU (not) looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs