September 9, 2010

TV Addicts & The Fall Line-Ups

In addition to being a shoe whore, I am a TV junkie. Don't judge me. Plus, you can if you want to; I have no shame. Ha!  I'm so excited that some of my favorite shows are coming back with new episodes very soon.

I am most looking forward to Modern Family on ABC. Hilarity.  It is just the bees' knees.  Plus...Manny is my boyfriend (In my head. If I were 12.).  He is my favorite character; only followed closely by Cameron.


When it comes to trash TV, I am hanging from the end of my chair awaiting the return of The Real Housewives of Atlanta (though only a handful of them are actually married).  Last fall I hosted a finale party and I may follow suit this year; it was a lot of fun.


I guess television is my escape. I'm working on some alternatives...LOL! Until then, pass the remote.

What are YOU looking forward to when the shows return from hiatus this fall?

12 comments:

  1. I will so miss 24 and LOST. I also love Modern Family and will watch Community after watching the reruns this summer. I can't wait for Glee to start up too. There's a new show on HBO (can't remember the name) about Atlantic City that I will tune into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking most forward to Dexter, Survivor and the Good Wife. I have the entire season of Modern Family on my DVR, but I haven't been able to make time to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I will be front and center to watch the Real Housewives of Atl lol and enjoying your tweets

    ReplyDelete
  4. RHOA is my guilty pleasure too! Can't wait to see the drama that ensues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Middle! The Good Wife! NCIS Los Angeles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigod, how could I have forgotten The Apprentice? Bad hair or no, I love me some Donald. Not more than LLCoolJ, but still.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely RHOA, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy...I guess that's about it. I do like Modern Family when I catch it. I'm finding that I rarely watch any show regularly anymore except reality TV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i threaten ed that i'm going to try out for RHOA. can you imagine? i loved lisa wu hartwell, she was my fave. and my friend and i had a nene spotting at twist restaurant at phipps. my friend was so excited, she almost went over and chatted her up. i would have died!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I have you on the TV addiction....here's my list: Dexter, Good Wife, Fringe, RHOA, RHBH (new joint - Beverly Hills!), Survivor, Apprentice, Amazing Race, Undercovers (new w/ Boris Kodjoe), The Event (new w/ Blair Underwood), House, Glee, Biggest Loser, ANTM (started this week), Lie to Me, SVU...I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of ;-) Happy watching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm running close wit @ichoosthesun I'll still be hanging with the Housewives. Definitely Mr. Underwood, Mr. Kojoe and I believe Mr Smitts starts next Wednesday. Those 3 are a reason to watch tv this fall. And of course I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, now Nikita, Dark Blue with some more fine men. Truly the fine men win me over. Love the fall line ups.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered Modern Family this summer and I love it! I will also be watching RHOA, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Parks & Rec and Desperate Housewives. I'm so glad Vanessa Williams will be a main character!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you been watching RHOA?? I was dying laughing watching this week's episode! Glad I came across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs