I'm really excited to have been asked to speak at Blogalicious 10 this year. In its sophomore year and produced by MamaLaw, the conference is a celebration of the diversity in our blogosphere. Last year was remarkable. The sessions, the connections that were made "in real life" and the entertainment/parties were breathtaking.
If you haven't considered attending, you really should. There are no limitations on who can attend: you do not have to be a woman or a person of color. I only recommend a passion for social media and a desire to have a good time!
The wonderful ladies of MamaLaw have invited me the opportunity to host a giveaway of a full conference pass from October 8 - 10, 2010 in Miami to one of my readers.
Here's how it will work:
- Comment directly to this post and express a desire to attend Blogalicious 10 and/or tweet "@brokesocialite is giving away a pass to @beblogalicious! http://bit.ly/doudyD " for a maximum of two entries.
- All entries must be made by September 8th at 11:59 PM EST.
- You must not already be a ticket holder to Blogalicious 10.
- The winner will be chosen randomly and has 24 hours to respond to the initial notification of award. If not, another person will be selected.
- Upon confirmation of award, the winner must register for the conference no later than September 12. Instructions will be provided by MamaLaw.
- Winner is responsible for all expenses related to travel and hotel accommodations.
- The Broke Socialite Media will not be held liable for any claims, delays and/or misunderstandings related to this giveaway.
Good luck, y'all!