It was sooooo rainy and gloomy in Atlanta this past Sunday. Besides wanting to waddle in bed all day and watch old movies (one of my VERY favorite things to do, by the way), I knew I didn't want to stand over the stove at. all.
Early in the day, I found a recipe for Crockpot Pulled Chicken, thawed some frozen buns and whipped up a side of pineapple coleslaw. Tah-dah! Six hours later, we were grazing on one of the most simple (but delicious) meals ever.
What is YOUR favorite crockpot recipe?
Here's the recipe for the pulled chicken sandwiches:
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) jars 505 medium hot salsa ( or other brand if your store doesn't carry 505)
- 2 serrano peppers, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook for 10 1/2 hours.
- To shred chicken, remove from crock pot and use 2 forks to pull apart.
- Very easy!
- Put shredded chicken back in sauce to keep moist