For nearly a year now, The Broke Socialite Media has produced a wonderful series of lifestyle events with a social media twist from Atlanta to DC! It's been a great deal of fun.
In celebration of all of the wonderful bakeries, cupcakeries and restaurants that we've worked with and the great people who have taken our shuttle tours, we are ramping up our efforts and are pleased to announce The Broke Socialite Does...Sugar Coma Festival in conjunction with Social Media Atlanta.
Come one, come all. The first event of its kind in Atlanta, Sugar Coma Festival will bring some of the Southeast's best pastry chefs, bakers and sugar artisans under ONE roof, Le Fais Do-Do in Atlanta.
Not your ordinary food expo, Sugar Coma Festival will not disappoint.
Here's what is store:
- Dozens of tasting tables from pralines to cookies to cupcakes. You'll stroll and enjoy samples at your leisure.
- A bevy of gluten-free and vegan options so that everyone can enjoy the festival
- A family-friendly environment (kids 10 & under are FREE!)
- A DJ spinning sugary-sweet themed songs
- A marketplace where you can purchase full-sized portions
- For decadences' sake, a champagne suite
Regular tickets are a mere $25. If you purchase by 9/15, you'll save $5! Tell a friend, bring a friend. This event has ROAD TRIP written all over it if you live within driving distance of Atlanta. Group rates are also available.
What a small price for a wonderful experience!