August 25, 2009

TBS LOVES This Blog: The Bright Life


She had me at her header.


I'm always (OK, well sometimes...when I'm not overwhelmed by life) looking for fab new blogs to read. While I was on vacation last week, I was reading the blogs of some of my dear "Followers" and was so delighted when I swung by Ms Bright's "place".


A designer, she has the most charming virtual disposition and her posts are borderline enchanting. Whether she is highlighting Charleston mansions from a recent vacation or recovering a footstool (seemingly a la TBS-style...budget chic), I KNOW you'll enjoy her voice.


Hopefully, we'll see her engage more here at TBS. She's a gem. Get over there.


Love you, Ms Bright!!!


Have you taken a stab at a new blog lately? Won't you share?
Photo credit: Ms Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs