June 12, 2009

Sunglasses, 2 Guys and A Fainting Chair: A Preview To TBS's Weekend


Someone should pass me the most widely-rimmed, black Jackie O sunglasses that she can find. I will need them to conceal the tremendous bags that I will surely have under my eyes on Saturday morning. Is "Is TBS clairvoyant?" going through your gray matter? Well, I'm good but not quite that good.


I live my life by this mantra: 'To thine own self be true!' and, lovelies, I. Know. Me.


I already know it, I will not get one wink of sleep tonight because I (yes, little ol' me) is spending tomorrow morning with the fabulous, magnificent, wonderful, handsome, stylish (blah, blah, blah, blah, blah)
EDDIE ROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *someone...anyone...fetch my fainting chair*. I'll be too excited to count any sheep.


Can you believe it? First of all, who doesn't know Eddie Ross? Shame on you! He looks great on paper but, baby, his style and 'eye' supercede a mere three or four paragraphs of biographical information. Eddie is a brand, baby!


ANYwho, Eddie and his partner, Jaithan (my BFF...LOVE him) will swing through Atlanta to lead a tour at Scott's Antique Market here in Atlanta that's focused on getting the best items for a bargain when antiquing.....Doesn't that sound very TBS-ish? Now you know why I HAD to be there. The things this man does with antique linens and dollar store bounty (yes, I said dollar store!) is AMAZING! His budget-centric projects will surely make you swoon.


Joining me tomorrow are my dear friends Kelly and Amy, so you should expect pictures and great stories. While I'm eager for Eddie's trip, I am shopping with a purpose (this is for you, Mr TBS). I need plant stands for the deck and have been seeking art or "art" for the powder room and foyer. It will surely be a blast!


Should Eddie and Jaithan decide that they need TBS as their personal assistant, I will be writing from their country home on Monday.


Until then, what are YOU doing this weekend?


Photo courtesy: Eddie Ross

1 comment:

  1. I'm not doing anything remotely as fabulous as you are. You have fun and I can't wait to read all of the details.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs