April 9, 2009

Announcing: (Drum Roll, Please) The Broke Socialite's Faux Finishing School!!!


As I have mentioned in previous posts, one of my goals for 2009 is to offer a series of on-line classes that takes on the tenor of a finishing school...you know: all things lifestyle but from a budgetary perspective. Wonderfully, that time has come. Aren't you excited? Offffffff course you are!


I've been working to pull together the inaugural set of virtual classes over the next six weeks or so and am proud to announce that the first installation will be offered on April 23 at 730 PM EST. The topic du jour, you ask? The Broke Socialite's Guide To Personal Style on A Budget!


How do you register? Wellllllll...Click here to subscribe to The Broke Socialite e-newsletter and receive registration information and a portfolio of upcoming classes!

The following offerings are also on the horizon:


The Broke Socialite’s Guide To Modern Manners - May 7 @ 730 PM EST


The Broke Socialite’s Guide To Whole Foods…A $50 Shopping Spree - May 9 @ 12 PM EST


The Broke Socialite’s Guide To Budget Wines - May 21 @730 PM EST


Subscribe to the newsletter and mark your calendars!


Class is in session, lovelies.

11 comments:

  1. Love this. You are such a superstar! Count me in for the wine one.

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback, ladies! I am so thrilled about this new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my dawg! (Yall know the rest!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing big things! I wished I lived closer... I would be right there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool!! I can't wait to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really interesting. I am definitely taking part in this. Thank you for offering these classes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to you all for your support! Look for more information later this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs