March 6, 2009

How To Kick Off A Weekend!


Good morning and Happy Friday!
Today is a wonderful one already. I just found out via email that, as a subscriber to the Bloomacious newsletter, I won a pair of Cinzia sunglasses. Let me tell you: I am Bad Luck Schleprock; I never win anything. Well, I couldn't have asked for a better start to my weekend than a pair of these beauties.
Here's your tip for the weekend: sign up for the Bloomacious newsletter and tell Carrie] "TBS sent me" when you comment on her posts. I'm warning you, though...Bloomacious can be addictive!
Besides obsessing over and anticipating the arrival of my new shades, I've a pretty low-key weekend on the horizon. Sunday will be fairly busy but I intend to spend most of Saturday doing some spring cleaning since the temperature will approach the mid-70s here in Atlanta.
Check out two of TBS's sites for designer sunglasses at discount prices:
Do you replace your sunglasses seasonally? What's usually your budget?

1 comment:

  1. Those glasses are very popular this season! Congrats love em!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs