February 17, 2009

A Horror Of Horrors!

I knew it'd happen eventually but did not expect it so very soon. My friends, I was watching the latest video entry from A One Style Maven and he makes a point which I (*clutching my baubles*) do not agree. Let's be very clear about something: I do not profess to be a fashion plate. I like what I like and try to sport what looks best on me. Now that the qualifier is behind us, Isaac says WALKING SHORTS are OK. Gasp!

Pass me a martini! Slide my fainting chair in the room! Say it ain't so!

Despite your age, would you wear walking shorts in the millennium?

1 comment:

  1. I too must question the Maven's judgement on this particular topic as I have very strong feelings about the walking short. Dreadful - without exception.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs