January 14, 2009

TJ Maxx Goes Web 2.0!


Visit TJ Maxx's web community where you can:


Connect with other TJ Maxx Shoppers (there is a legion of us)

Shop for Hot Deals based on Zip Code/Store

Blog about Items Found at TJ Maxx

Send and Receive Shopper-Posted Inventory Alerts

Engage in Discussion Forums about Your TJ Maxx Finds, Shopper Secrets, Seasonal Trends etc.


As if I need any incentive to become more of a TJ Maxx groupie...*sigh*

Do you shop at TJ Maxx? Will you share your favorite/most memorable find?
Image credit: TJ Maxx

2 comments:

  1. Heckie yeah woman! I do believe my most favorite purchase has got to be my long, luxurious robe. LOL! I got it from Marshalls actually but you know they are one and the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stores are starting to understand the magnitude of a woman with a laptop!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs