January 30, 2009

T.G.I.F.F.F.!

T.G.I.F.F.

Let me introduce you to 'Thank Goodness It's Frugal Find Friday"!

Over the past couple of days, I've gotten some great savings testimonials from a few of the bestest readers in the blogosphere which I'll share with you throughout the day. So check in periodically for new postings! Hopefully, you'll be motivated to share your experiences, as well.

I'm soooo glad it's Friday. This, no doubt, has been one of the longest weeks of my life.

My dear friend, Rhonda, and I are planning to do some retail damage on Saturday followed by prepping for my household's Super Bowl party. This year it'll be just me, Mr TBS and Gareth. Frankly, I'm too worn out to do anything more. I've almost waited too late to plan such this small soiree; so the boys will be asked to pull some of the weight. We'll pull together a menu on Saturday morning. Right now I'm thinking a chili bar and Texas margaritas..yum! If you need Super Bowl party recipes, try here.

I'm giving TBS the weekend off; I hope you don't mind. Some great fun is coming so I need a couple of days to clear my head and do some logistical planning.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday!

T.G.I.F, sure enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs