January 30, 2009

From Dear Reader, Mia: Cashmere for $22

Hey TBS,

So...I was at my part time job (Banana Republic) Tuesday after not working in like 2 weeks and noticed allll of our sale items were marked down ridiculously. Lo and behold (and in a pile of returns) sat this LOVERLY (ha!) magenta cashmere zip up that I had been eyeing since it came in the Holiday collection. It was originally marked $160. As I'm processing this return, I noticed that it has been marked down to $28.99!!! So you know I had to scoop it up! After my discount, I got this lovely cashmere sweater for a mere $21.51!!!!

Also tell your readers that until Sunday the sale items are an additional 30% off.

Take Care,
Mia

Mia: Thanks so much for sharing this with me and the readers! This sweater was almost F-R-E-E...ha, ha! Please keep us abreast of sales at Banana Republic when you can. The current sale is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Tee hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs