January 25, 2009

Product Review: Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil

As much as I love cold weather and winter, it always, always, always does a number on my skin. Most every brand of lotion that I use is simply sucked up by my skin and, before I know it, I'm extra dry again.

Ever the body moisturizer junkie, I was on my latest quest to find a product that would nourish my arid skin. Tar-zhay has a Burt's Bees section in its Beauty department so I thought that I would sample a few of its products.

Though I think it's for pregnant women (which I certainly am not)...who cares?! I found that the Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil wasn't too heavily perfumed, not too greasy and it quickly quenched my...errra...ashy-ness. For $8, I was sold.

So far, so good. I mix it with a creme-based moisturizer after I hop out of the shower and I smell just like a lemon bar. Love it!
What's your body moisturizing regimen?

1 comment:

  1. In the winter I really step it up too. I use L'Occitane's shea butter body cream and my body and Aquaphor on my feet.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs