January 23, 2009

Hey! Where'd You Get That...? Multi-Strand Pearl Necklace

A few readers have asked me where I purchased the multi-strand pearl/clear quartz necklace that I wore for my Inauguration Brunch. The short answer is: Talbots. The not-so-good news is that the necklace is no longer sold on the Talbots website. It, however, might be found in their brick-and-mortar retail stores.

The necklace was originally $79. I purchased it in the midst of a storewide 20% off sale and had a $40 store credit. *calculating the final price in my head* $24 dollars plus tax was the final damage.

It's so much fun! I've worn it with a dressier ensemble and have made it work with jeans, too.

If you can't find the same necklace, here are some options:

Triple Strand Pearl Necklace (but wait for a 20% off sale. I promise....Talbots does one every six weeks)

The identical Multi-Strand Necklace (if you're up to bidding) can be found on eBay

Banana Republic Bauble Necklace (LOVE this one but do wait for a sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs