January 3, 2009

2009 Hasn't Been Half Bad!

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year again!

I know that I've been M.I.A. for the past couple of days but we've been traveling to visit our family the past two days and are just now settling back at home. There are a few things that I'll be sharing with you:

*I finally found my desk lamp! Yay!

*Mr TBS, Gareth and PawPaw TBS (Mr TBS's Dad) took a wonderful multi-generational photo that makes my heart sing on New Year's Day. I found a fab frame on a bargain which I'll use to display the pic. I'll be sharing the pic and the frame ASAP.

*Mr TBS's Mom, MeMe TBS, threw a wonderful New Year's Day supper soiree. I've pics of the spread to share.

*Gareth had a wrestling meet today and he made a great showing. We're really proud of him! A couple of pics are forthcoming.

*I am so grateful for all of your well wishes on New Year's Eve. I actually laid my head on a sofa pillow at 11:50 PM and next I knew, it was 2:30 AM. How'd that happen?

*It's nearly time for me to go back to the REAL job. I'm a bit sad but I'm thankful for it in such this economy. Le sigh! I've been out of the office for nearly 20 days...I probably should never have more than 3 days off in a row. What's going to happen at 3 PM on Monday? I've become accustomed to my afternoon siestas!

OK, signing off so that I may catalog my posts. I just wanted to say hi!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs