December 21, 2008

Have A Holiday Soundtrack?


Mr TBS and I are watching CBS's weekend magazine, "Sunday Morning" and realized how little (no pun intended) we know about actress and singer, Kristin Chenoweth.
She has recorded a wonderful holiday compilation of her favorite songs that we'll be snatching up from iTunes just after I write this post.
I've also purchased "Charlie Brown's Christmas" for $4.99 on iTunes but my favorite, by far, is any presentation of The Messiah...it must makes me melt.
What is your favorite holiday soundtrack or song?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm...I have too many favorites but I'll say this.."Feliz Navidad" ALWAYS gets me in a cheerful mood. Yup...even in June. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs