September 27, 2008

Back From San Francisco!

I am soooo glad to be back from San Francisco. We had a good time; met lots of people. I’d like to give shout outs to the following folk who made my trip more bearable!
The Complainers’ Consortium, Katie T, ABM and Colleen. You can’t take a work trip without some good old fashioned ragging with colleagues, right?
Oracle Corporation and the folks who helped us get our sessions and pod straight.
Hotel Adagio - the fabulous boutique hotel that I called home for nearly a week. Heeeeyyyy, Joel and Jason.
The Cravery. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways: in chicken mushroom, beef, curry vegetable. Katie T and I are threatening to open a location in Atlanta.
The Clift hotel bar. SOOOOO swanky…loved the Lychee Martini. The bar IS as fabulous as it looks in the pictures.
When we weren’t working, we could usually be found in the food court at Westfield San Francisco Shopping Tower. Not your average food court, there were a bevy of choices. From a kabob stand to Melt, the offerings were mouth-watering.
Melt. And boy, did I. My poison was Tropical gelato, a vanilla base with flecks of pineapple and coconut. Yummmmmmmmmm…
I did not have time to do much shopping but did buy a cute necklace of baubles with a unique clasp. Originally $60, I got it for $16. I’ll post it later this week.
I’ve posted a pic of the fabulous Katie T and me at our pod. As you’ll notice, I’ve dressed up my tradeshow “uniform” with my Lisa Garza baubles…they made the people swoon (or at least in my head they did).
I’ve missed writing and look forward to posting next week.
Until next time,
TBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs