January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

And a Happy New Year to you all!

Things in The Broke Socialite-ville are moving at the speed of light. There are some changes on the horizon (all good, of course) and I hope that you are looking forward to the bounty that 2011 will bring us all.

On this first business day of 2011, I am spending a bit of time with one of my mentors, James Andrews.  One of the things we'll talk about is how I can take your loyalty and marry it with my passion to create a better community for YOU! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it.  I'll also spend some virtual time today with my creative design team.  Yes...The Broke Socialite will soon receive a facelift.  It's high time.

What is at the top of YOUR list to achieve in 2011?

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the #Takeover!! You keep me moving every day. This week I'm exploring blog changes inspired by LAVISH. (Of course). Hoping to get feedback from other attendees.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting with bated breath to hear what's ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see what you have in store. I am new to blogging and luv it. I hate I missed Lavish! I was just getting started at that time. Looking forward to any events this year in ATL!

    www.babyshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the top of my list to achieve in 2011 is launching new business/social media ventures, giving my blog a long overdue makeover with design and makeunder with irrelevant content (the first step is admitting) as well as placing on my calender some of the events that I know The Broke Socialite is going to bring to Atlanta. Starting with Lavish 2011?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top my list? Getting my health in order and loving myself more. Oh and attending of few of your events!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPT NEW YEAR!

    The 'Top Priority' on my list is me! When I'm nourished and nurtured with everything that's required, healthy, and restorative to my well being...everything else around me falls into place on a daily basis.

    -pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! My theme for the year is "Chasing only my dreams..." so I'm taking steps all year to build my empire!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs