October 19, 2010

I'm A Cowgirl!



I guess it's the country girl in me but I am OB-sessed with western boots this fall.

It started out with a fab pair of full-length cowgirl boots that I picked up from a consignment shop for less than $20 this summer. And yes...gasp!...I rocked them during the warmer weather.  I am now realizing the opportunities that are in store for wearing them this summer.

I also found these from, of all places, Target.  While I didn't buy them, I tried them on and think I want them.  Not only are they comfortable but they were on sale for $29.99.  Honestly, I do not wear cheap looking shoes and consider myself a shoe snob.  The quality of these are remarkably surprising.  Check them out.

Cowgirl boots much for you?

6 comments:

  1. They aren't my style at all but I think they look good on other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am digging the cowgirl boots. I had a pair a few years ago & absolutely loved 'em. Now I wish I hadn't gotten rid of 'em. I bought a pair for my daughter from Old Navy...this article affirms that I need to buy a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own any cowgirl boots, but I think the look is very cute. I really want to get a great pair of riding boots this year. I always say I'm going to get some, but always end up just getting high heeled boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a great pair of Frye's for cheap at Marshall's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I love the a dress & cowboy boots....such a Cali look. I don't have a pair this season, instead I am rocking a pair of motorcycle boots. But if I ever get to Texas, I will for sure look for some boots in a vintage store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clicked over to check them out, and these are so cute! I've had some amazing luck at Target - but I'm still mourning the loss of Isaac Mizrahi. He was amazing. Good thing the great home decor collaborations continue!
    -SF
    P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs jewelry give away! I'd love for you to stop by!
    http://sfair.blogspot.com/2010/10/marc-jacobs-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs