October 29, 2010

The Best Sweater Ever...

This, my friends, is The Best Sweater Ever.

A couple of weekends ago, Land's End ran a 30% off clearance sale and I thought I'd take a chance on this striped boyfriend cardigan. After reading the reviews, I figured it'd be long enough (as TBS is 6'0" tall) but also light enough to layer. I got it in pine/turquoise stripe. So very me. Now I want all flavors of it (*praying Mr TBS isn't reading this*)*

I'm pleased to share that I'm wearing it today with dark wash jeans (cuffed nicely, of course), a white tank and a pointed to cheetah flat (loooooooovvvveee to texturize).  Today's the first day this week in Atlanta when it's not 80 degrees at 8 AM so I'm enjoying the crisp morning.


What's your favorite sweater type?

7 comments:

  1. ...oh to be as fashionable as you. I love the sweater. It seems great for layering. I guess I should start investing more in my clothes and less on my hair. I think I have every hair product ever created in my bathroom. And I go to my stylist every week and a half for a cut. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those that went to BlogHer09 received one of those free from Lands End. Mine was navy/yellow and I felt like a freakin' bubblebee. LOL Wish we would've been given a choice as this plus sized gal shouldn't be wearing wide horizontal stripes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And haha re: Michelle's comment, bc I totally would wear that for GT Game Day attire :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO need to step my cardigan game up. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great sweater! My favorite sweater is The Cardigan (yes, it deserves capitalization as it is my signature piece). You can dress it up or dress it down; rock it in the summer, spring, winter, or fall. Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurry Up folks, it is now $15.00

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs