April 27, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!



One thing I love most about this time of year is the beautiful weddings.  The more people I meet, I've realized how much preparation and planning goes into a wonderful celebration of marriage these days.
When Mr TBS and I married nearly ten years ago, we had a small, intimate morning ceremony followed by a brunch reception with our immediate family and closest friends. I'll never forget it. It was perfect.

To the contrary, I can't help but think about how much less stressful my life would have been if I'd had the benefit of a wedding planner like my new friend, Michelle, of Studio Wed Georgia. She and her staff keep busy with the business of making couples' special days memorable.

If you or someone you know is planning a wedding of a lifetime, do join Studio Wed at it's soiree on Sunday, May 2. It musn't be missed!  Details can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Planning a wedding is hard work. I have not had the pleasure of planning my own just yet. But helping out as a bridesmaid gives me enough experience to know that I would need a wedding planner. The Studio Wed event looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs