January 8, 2010

The Sugar Coma Route - Who's On It?

Hi y'all!  Let me apologize in advance...I am absolutely excited about the official countdown to The Broke Socialite Does...Sugar Coma which begins today. In merely a week we will be preparing our palettes to be tickled and senses to be taken to a combination of places where no other Atlantan has been in the same day.

Today, I'm thrilled to announce some of the stops on the Sugar Coma tour! Keep checking back. More are being added daily.

















These spots coupled with our corporate sponsors and other partners ensure a remarkable experience! There are two tours on Saturday, January 16th and one has SOLD OUT. Right. Stop procrastinating (smile).

Thank you for your interest! Sugar Coma is SOLD OUT. To be placed on the waiting list, please click here.

10 comments:

  1. i got my tickets & can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were I closer I would come along. As it is, I have followed you on Twitter, retweeted this, and will have to live vicariously from those who report back. BTW, I am sending good wishes for your son's college process, although he probably doesn't even need them:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that I will be out of town for this event I know it is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to be out of town in NYC or I would definitely be there. I hope that you all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mac make up brushes

    I'm 100% present on that day, me and my friends already bought our tickets. It would be one amazing night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Cake has my fav cupcakes ..EVER! You will stuff yourself delicious!

    Chef Kristia also very coooooooool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sold out! Congratulations-I'm sure this event will be a huge success! I wish I were able to come, but I found out that I'll have to work this Saturday so I'm missing out. :(

    Eat extra treats for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is fabulous and bummed i missed it! like i said over at bakerella -- i think i'm following the wrong blogs!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs