October 9, 2009

It's Blogalicious Weekend!

Blogalicious Site Badge

It's finally here! Blogalicious Weekend has happened upon Atlanta.

Packed with tons of education, networking and parTAYS. I'll be out of pocket for this weekend. I can't wait to share pictures and posts next week.

I am grateful to have been invoted to sit on a panel of phenomenal bloggers and marketers as we engage in (what I am sure will be) lively dialogue on "Marketing To Women of Color".

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Blogalicious or bust!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via Running with Tweezers and you are my new BFF. Thrift stores are my favorite place, and I write a blog about entertaining on the cheap. Hope you like it! www.frugalhostess.blogspot.com
    XO,
    The Frugal Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. Wish I could be there. I've just given you an award on my blog. Please stop by when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must check out my housewife of the week. I think she should benefit from your blogalicious tools.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs