September 9, 2009

Great Overstock Sales At Lands End!


Hello Lovelies!


I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend. Can you believe that summer's nearly over? Waaah, waaah, waaah! Don't get me wrong, autumn/fall is my favorite time of the year but the thought of putting away the sundresses and seersucker renders me a tad crest fallen.


There's ALWAYS shopping to cheer me up, though. I've had some pretty good end-of-season luck over the past week or so. I couldn't complain if I wanted to. One of the retailers that's been the best to me is Land's End. I've scored a few tailored shirts and casual dresses that are right up my alley. Land's End used to be one of those places that I didn't give the time of day, then...well...I got a little older and began to develop my personal style. Whatever I select almost always works for me (except a dress that I had to return because it was too big...YES!).


If you've never shopped there, do give it a pass if it's your style. Do also google for online coupons...there's almost always one available. I've included a pic of the shirt that I purchased. Did I say that it was originally $54.50 and I paid a mere $19.99. I SO think I can sport this early fall.


Are YOU doing any end-of-season shopping? Deals to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs