September 17, 2009

And The Survey Says!...Attention: Lifestyle Social Networkers


Happy Thursday, everyone!


It's a rainy day here in Atlanta but that hasn't hindered my desire for a good soiree.

I've been writing this little blog for nearly two years and am thrilled about its progress. What I'm working on now is the facilitation of a stronger community amongst us who enjoy all things social networking and lifestyle-centric.

So...

I was wondering if you'd do me a favor....please. pretty please.

Might you take this little survey? It'll really help me determine if I'm charting the right path.

Fabulous! Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog for the first time and am so impressed! I love your style and your great budget-friendly finds. Now I need to read through your two year archive...can't wait!
    XX Kate "the NEO-trad"

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs