August 17, 2009

Modern Manners Monday: What Would YOU Do?


I know, I know, I know...it's been a while. No excuses except that it's been a very crazy past 3 weeks. Though most of you are no stranger to the juggling game (family, work, hobbies, social calendars), my dexterity has been a bit off-kilter and unfortunately the poor, poor blog caught the short-end this go 'round. Nevertheless, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk (again)....and hopefully without any extended absences in the immediate future.


Certainly you've missed the opportunity to weigh in on socially awkward situations over the past few weeks so here goes:


Everyone knows it...and if you don't, you've been living under a rock...Twitter is all the rage. You've taken the leap and set up an account and are engaging nicely, building a fabulous network and enjoying the interaction. After a little while, you realize that you've more in common with some people that you follow more than others and decide to purge some folks. Shortly thereafter, you receive a message from one of those who didn't quite make the cut. She wants to know why you're no longer interested in following her as she thought that you'd really made a connection. What do you do?
Do you 'tweet'? How do you use Twitter? Socially? Professionally? Both?

2 comments:

  1. I just let them know that I had too many people to keep up with so I had to clean house and make it more streamlined. I did the same thing. I cut over 300 people and locked it up after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radio Silence. We are not personal friends and I don't owe "strangers" an explaination as to why I do what I do.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs