February 3, 2009

I'm Your Pusher: More Post-Holiday Sales at Wisteria


One of my fave on-line interior spots, Wisteria, is still having a remarkable post-holiday sale. It begs me to wonder: Dear God, why am I not independently wealthy? Boo hoo hoo.
Wisteria's offerings are so fun and unique. It's one of those places where you can grab home items that you probably won't see again. Started by a husband/wife team, its style is laid back and casual with a twinge of chic! Love it!
Take a glance at their sale inventory. From the riveted lamp to the sequined bug pillows, it's a treasure trove.
Promise that you won't hate me for enabling you.
What'd be on your wish list from Wisteria?

1 comment:

  1. You did NOT say "I'm your pusher."

    D.E.A.D.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs