February 2, 2009

Happy Monday (Yes, Yes...Again)!


Happy, Happy Monday!

I know...the weekends are far too short. To whom do we speak about this? Seriously.

Are you all Super Bowl-ed out? I had a long day leading up to the game; so, needless to say, I was too worn out to enjoy it at all.

This week will be a busy one for me. I am working on some very fun activities in the pipeline for all TBS readers; so pardon me if I seem a bit distracted. It's all for you...my readers. Awwwwwwwww....

Please mark your calendars now! This Thursday, February 5 at 7 PM EST, The Broke Socialite, will appear on The Chatterbox: The Prime Time Edition. Hostess Christie Crowder and I will discuss Frugal Finds: Valentine's Day on a Budget. You won't want to miss this! If you've only a small amount to spend, I've got you covered!
I'm sure you're wondering why such the prominent driving moc pictured in this post. Well, Mr TBS wanted to share his coup this weekend. He scored these Cole Haans for $60 (and over 50% off) in black. He'd been stalking them for quite a while and was juuuuusssstttt about to purchase a less superiour brand, when he went to the Cole Haan store and was able to take advantage of this weekend's 30% off storewide sale. The mocs had been marked down to $80 and were, obviously, awaiting Mr TBS's arrival. He (and I, of course) is so proud.


Y'all know the drill: who happened upon great deals over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs