January 19, 2009

Happy Monday (again!)...

Dahlings,

We've made it through another oh-too-short weekend..boo, hoo, hoo!

My weekend started off with a bang: I met my dear friend Carrie Neal for cocktails on Friday night and it was a blast. We are surely sisters from another mother.

I am pleased to share that Mr TBS and I did something that we never do on Saturday night: we went dancing! It was a hoot and so much fun. Mr TBS even broke out a couple of dance moves that I haven't seen in the near decade that we've been married. We've promised to do this every couple of months or so.

When was the last time you did something fun that you normally wouldn't? What was it?

1 comment:

  1. Ice Skating with Babe (she's 7). We went over my birtday weekend last month and man was it a Hoooot! Even got pics and video! Major fun

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs