January 19, 2009

From Dear Reader, Katie T!


TBS,
I heard on the radio this morning that Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, and Saks are giving away millions of dollars worth of cosmetics (Chanel, Lancome, etc..) starting on January 20th, for free! I did some investigating and it looks like its true. Free Chanel.....yes, please!

It has to do with some kind of lawsuit:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D95MFEDG1.htm

And here is a list of which brands and products you can get
http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com/ . Most of them are lotions, creams and perfumes, but you can get mascara at Lancome.


Thanks, for sharing, Katie T!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I also got the free goodies, but it wasn't quite what I was expecting. I got Clinique Moisture Surge, which is one of my all-time favorite products. However, when I got the box home, I noticed that it said, "not for sale." Turns out they were allowed to specially sized products for the promotion, so they are not quite full-sized. However, free product is free product!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs