December 27, 2008

Planning To Travel In 2009?


You've seen him on the Today show and have listened to his tips on news magazine installations such as Extra!: Peter Greenberg, the travel guru.


Check out his website which offers money-saving tips and tricks. Also, sign up for his newsletter, you never know what types of travel deals might crop up. TBS is currently looking for just the right price to pop down to Mexico in February or so, so I invite you to follow my lead as I research bargains.


Do you plan to travel in 2009?

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is great info!!!

    I have three trips planned with my girlfriends only and two big trips with my family, so this is really going to come in handy!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs