December 5, 2008

Consider Yourselves On Notice...Next Year's Christmas Tree Theme





I have officially decided on next year's...YES, next year's Christmas tree theme. I was flipping through a few retail websites and happened upon this most fabulous peacock wreath. Isn't it lovely? Oooooofffffff course it is!


It was right then, right there that I decided that next years tree would represent the beauty, the pride, the regal nature of a peacock.


I can already see it...lots of peacock plumes, blues, greens, purples and tons and tons of crystal/rhinestone bling.


I am hereby deputizing you and you and you to let me know if you run across any peacock stuff over the next year. I can't wait until the after Christmas sales to scour for bargains for this next project!


Someone...anyone...please resuscitate me. Katie T?!
Will you shop for holiday decor after the season ends?

8 comments:

  1. TBS, thanks for the awesome idea! I think i might "borrow" your idea for this years xmas tree. Since we have a small tree it probably won't be a full fledge peacock, but I'm definitely going to use that color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dash of sugar - i serve at the pleasure of my readers...lol! let's keep in touch and trade ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! I promise to send pictures of the decorations once they are finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wreath. I'd love to have a pink feathered wreath for my door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wreath. It is so modern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LLOVE that wreath!!!!!! I always get my decor after the season ends. Next year will be blue and silver because that is what Kayla picked. Each year one child picks next years color/theme lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Imma look out for peacock stuff fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Z gallerie in atlantic station has peacock ornaments on sale!

    ~sumthought

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2008-2011 The Broke Socialite Media, All Rights Reserved | Site Design by Simply Amusing Designs